Sunday, February 15, 2009

"Feels Like The First Time..."

And it is. I'm not much for reading blogs as I had always fancied it a waste of what is precious. Lord knows there is enough blathering on at Facebook and the other devices of predators. But I'm here to set the whole world ablaze with my views on wine first, and life, second. I can feel your excitement as I finish typing this sentence. I'm pumped myself!

That being said, I have no idea what makes an interesting blog so this will be a work-in-progress. My intention is to update regularly, not daily. I'd like to think that I have a little bit of a life going on here. Yet like the Foriegner song...

"I have waited a lifetime,
Spent my time so foolishly,
But now that Ive found you
Together well make history"

Music will play a major role here as I'm a bit of a pseudo-singer myself. So let's begin with the tale of how my ipod is smarter than yours.

Truly,

JCB the 4th

No comments:

Post a Comment