Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Stream of Inebriation Documented

I'm sure you thought the subtitle of this blog was a joke, but a few days ago, I connected electrodes to my brain to capture what flows through my head while sleeping. The results were shocking to say the least.

Almondo's Roero Arneis...best...citrus...minerally...barking dogs need to stop...White Pie with Broccoli...Michael Vick...almonds...long finish...no more barking

Oddero...dynamite...old school...my delightful Nebbiolo grape...Risotto...clown in grease paint mocking a school kid...2005 Barolo's better than 04's, possible?...kid kicks clown in groin...Sette Cucina...lovely...paybacks


Fries Riesling Auslese...rich and sweet...The Jefferson's Weezie...baked apple compote...Hogan's Hero's Col. Klink...aging forever...stones, stones, stones and acid...pork chops and applesauce...Sanford and Son's Lamont...amazing deal...Horshack

Anyone have the number of a good dream therapist?

JCB the 4th

1 comment: